June 27, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels, anything in the world of kidlit – join them!
a divide

I had a slow week of reading this week as I had other things going on. Thank goodness it will be quieter this week.                                                         

What I read last week:

book cover
I finished listening to Tempting Fate. 

book cover
It took me almost all week to read Allegiance of Honour, when I love an author and book - I read every word!!

What I am reading at present:

I'm reading this book for review.
book cover
I am listening to for sheer enjoyment.

book cover

Up next:

book cover

Posts from the last week:



a divide

22 comments:

  1. It was a slow reading week for me as well. I did listen to lots of audio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine Beach looks wonderful. I hope you have more reading time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Sunshine Beach and can't wait to read it. Better in the Morning looks very delightful, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better in the Morning looks like a fun read, I hope you are enjoying it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't read a lot this week either, other stuff kept intruding! Maybe this week will be better. I know what you mean, when a book is really gripping or it's an author I love I do tend to read them slower and savor them more. And Better in the Morning looks bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad things on the home front are slowing down for you. I understand what you mean about taking your time to savor a fave author.

    I just got the second book in Wendy Wax's beach series for my Kindle. Hope to get to it soon. Better in the Morning sounds good to me also.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a book review going up on Monday so I posted on my author/book blogger facebook page. I hope that's okay (if it's not, feel free to delete). Happy Monday, everyone!

    Megan @ Doodles 'n Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  8. There seems to be a lot of people not doing much reading at the moment...for me, it was the weather and work. Hopefully we'll both read more this week. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hoping to reading Wendy Wax's book soon. Her books look so good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many people love Wendy Wax's books! She's been on my 'authors to try' list for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tempting Fate looks good so does Better in the Morning. Better in the Morning looks cute.

    Have a great week, and I hope it is quieter for you.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't get much reading last week either. Hoping for more this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so looking forward to reading Florence Grace by Tracey Rees. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nora Roberts never disappoints.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Florence Grace looks good!! Have a great (and quieter hopefully) week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All new to me titles Kathryn, thanks for adding to my lumbering growing pile :)
    I'm reading the latest thriller by JT Ellison Field of Graves, Then onto Lori Foster's upcoming Don't Tempt Me. Happy REading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Better in the Morning looks good, Kathryn, and I would really like to read the new Wendy Wax book this summer. I haven't read her books in a while, and she was always a summertime author for me in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sunshine Beach was a good read for me. I hope you are enjoying listening to it. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. For a "slow" reading week, you still read quite a bit! Hope you enjoy your books this week, too -

    Sue

    2016 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm hoping my WiFi stays connected long enough to send this comment! But "Better in the Morning" looks like an adorable book!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't mind slow reading weeks now and again, as they make you appreciate your books all the more when you get back to them! The Tracy Rees book looks interesting, I'm in love with the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...